Our team started cooperation with the Polish network of Decathlon sports stores. Each store maintained a separate telephone exchange based on both landline and mobile phones. Managing a large number of control panels was associated with huge infrastructure and operator costs. The limited functionality of telephone exchanges was a big problem. The biggest need was to replace all devices with one smartphone.
What connects all Decathlon stores? The best customer service!
- Changes made
- Systell Contact Center in the cloud with central communication
- A dedicated mobile application for Android
- Traffic carried out via WiFi or outside the store via a mobile network
- Real time statuses – Wallboard
- Staff availability also after the shift
- One contract with the operator
What is the effect? From now on, Decathlon employees use only one device. All users can talk to each other for free. It took just one day to run the system in one store. The effect of wow is to increase the quality of Customer Service (greater call reception, modern call queues). We have also integrated with the security system in the store.
The reorganization of the exchanges, through the implementation of Systell Contact Center in all 59 Decathlon stores, translated into even greater customer satisfaction, which is confirmed by the SW Research report in which almost half of respondents are most willing to shop at Decathlon.